For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4|
|Bachelor's||Wayne State University (1975)|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Profession||Building Inspector, City of Detroit|
Little ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 4. He is running against Carol Banks, Marcelus Brice, Paris Canty, Mohammed Hassan, Adam Hollier, Jonathan White, Rose Mary Robinson, Beverly Tran, Mervin White and Robert Zwolak in the Democratic primary on August 7. Incumbent Maureen Stapleton (D) is running in District 6.
A questionnaire distributed by the League of Women Voters asked the candidates to provide information about their legislative priorities and proposed actions regarding those priorities. Little responded that his "priorities are redlining and crime. I will propose strong anti redlining legislation and state funding of police and fire departments."
Little current resides in Detroit with his wife, LaDonna.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ernest + Little + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Campaign Website
- Follow Little on Twitter
- Little on Facebook
- Michigan Board of Elections-2012 Candidate List
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 4, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Vote411.org, "Michigan House District 004 Candidate Detail," accessed August 3, 2012
- Ernest Little for District 4 State Rep on Facebook, "About," accessed August 3, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |