Esmeralda County, Nevada
Revision as of 18:35, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
16 counties in Nevada. Its county seat is Goldfield. Its 2000 census population was officially 971 persons. At that time its population density of 0.1045 inhabitants/km² (0.2706/sq mi) was the second-lowest (to Loving County, Texas) of any county-equivalent outside of Alaska. As of 2007, the population had decreased to 695 people. Its school district has no high school.
- The website has information on elected and administrative officials.
- The website has county commission meeting agendas.
- The website has archived meeting agendas.
- The website has county commission meeting minutes.
- The website has archived meeting minutes.
- No information on how to file for public records.
- No county audits, credit card receipts, or checkbook register information available online.
- Does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Does not have information on local taxes.
- Main article: Nevada government sector lobbying
Esmeralda County has one registered lobbyist.
- Esmeralda County Website
- Esmeralda County on E-Reference
- Public Records Directory - Esmeralda County