Etienne David Adorno
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 38|
|High school||John Bowne High School (2002)|
|Associate's||John Jay College of Criminal Justice|
|Bachelor's||John Jay College of Criminal Justice (2009)|
|Date of birth||September 20, 1984|
On his campaign website, Adorno lists a number of issues:
- "Protect and promote our quality of life throughout our community"
- "Work closely with local police precincts, youth groups and local watch groups to address quality of life issues such as: Safety, Sidewalk and Street Damage, Noise Pollution, Graffiti, Neighborhood Enhancements"
- "Create adequate and transparent communication between government and community"
- "Maintain frequent and consistent contact with the constituency"
- "Endorse job creation, job promotion and job security for our communities"
- "Support small business creation"
- "Support Veterans and their families in their transition back into communities"
- "Advocate for increase in local education funding"
- "Advocate for decreased classroom size and qualified teacher pools"
- "Support Working Parents thru enhanced programs for children"
- "Work to enhance recreational opportunities for youth"
- "Work with Congress to keep student loan interest rates low and help students of higher education pursue a degree without the burden of debt"
- "Work with local watch groups, police precincts and local associations to reduce crime"
- "Protect the rights of the disabled"
- "Work to ensure adequate transportation alternatives and services for the aging and disabled"
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Adorno is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 38. Adorno is running against incumbent Michael G. Miller -- who is also running on the Working Families Party -- in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Etienne + Adorno + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |