Etienne David Adorno
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 38|
|High school||John Bowne High School (2002)|
|Bachelor's||John Jay College of Criminal Justice (2009)|
|Associate's||John Jay College of Criminal Justice|
|Birthday||September 20, 1984|
On his campaign website, Adorno listed a number of issues:
- "Protect and promote our quality of life throughout our community"
- "Work closely with local police precincts, youth groups and local watch groups to address quality of life issues such as: Safety, Sidewalk and Street Damage, Noise Pollution, Graffiti, Neighborhood Enhancements"
- "Create adequate and transparent communication between government and community"
- "Maintain frequent and consistent contact with the constituency"
- "Endorse job creation, job promotion and job security for our communities"
- "Support small business creation"
- "Support Veterans and their families in their transition back into communities"
- "Advocate for increase in local education funding"
- "Advocate for decreased classroom size and qualified teacher pools"
- "Support Working Parents thru enhanced programs for children"
- "Work to enhance recreational opportunities for youth"
- "Work with Congress to keep student loan interest rates low and help students of higher education pursue a degree without the burden of debt"
- "Work with local watch groups, police precincts and local associations to reduce crime"
- "Protect the rights of the disabled"
- "Work to ensure adequate transportation alternatives and services for the aging and disabled"
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Adorno ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 38. Adorno was defeated by incumbent Michael G. Miller -- who also ran on the Working Families Party -- in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Etienne + Adorno + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |