|Mississippi State Senate District 22|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Clarke was a member of the Washington County Board of Education from 1987 to 1991. He has also been a member of the Washington County Republican Executive Committee from 1992 to the present. He joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2003 and has served in that position since. He represents the 22nd district.
Clarke was a Staff Accountant for Clarke, Bradley, Wicks and Baker from 1979 to 1983. He has been a Certified Public Accountant for the same firm since then. He has also worked as Partner for Clarke, Bradley, Wicks and Baker from 1983 to the present.
Clarke earned his BS from Mississippi State University in 1978.
- Agriculture Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Economic Development Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ports and Marine Resources Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
Eugene Clarke raised $68,050 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 22|
|Eugene Clarke (R)||7,266||58.7%|
|Sandra Hill (D)||5,116||41.3%|
In 2009 Eugene Clarke collected $21,050 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Alabama Senate PAC||$1,500|
|PCI Political Account||$1,000|
Clarke and his wife, Paula, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 405 D
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Phone: 601-359-3172 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 601-359-3172 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 601-359-3172 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Post Office Box 373
Hollandale, MS 38748
Phone: 662-827-7261 (Business)
Phone: 662-827-5685 (Home)
|Mississippi State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found