|Indiana House of Representatives District 85|
|High school||Bishop Luers High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University–Purdue University|
|Profession||High School Teacher|
Evan Smith was a for District 84 of the Indiana House of Representatives. The primary election was on May 4, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Smith ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 85.
- Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne, Secondary Education
- Bishop Luers High School
Smith has been a high school social studies teacher at North Side High School since 2006.
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 85. Smith ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Phyllis J. Pond (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Phyllis Pond Incumbent||64.3%||16,522|
In the May 4th primary, Smith ran unopposed. 
Smith is married to his wife, Clare.
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Evan Smith for State Rep Facebook Page "Info" Accessed April 25, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Official Indiana General Election Results
- Official Indiana Primary Election Results
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |