|Wisconsin State Assembly District 43|
|2011 - January 3, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Date of birth||06/20/1962|
|Place of birth||East Saint Louis, IL|
Wynn served in the U.S. Army for 20 years and in the United States Marine Corps Reserve for 4 years, retiring as a Master Sergeant. He has been an Assistant Football Coach at Whitewater High school since 2007. In addition, he is currently a Driver's Education Teacher for CESA 2.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wynn served on these committees:
- Colleges and Universities Committee
- Education Committee
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Vice Chair
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Wynn lost re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 43. Wynn ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by District 37 incumbent Andy Jorgensen (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Evan Wynn Incumbent||42.2%||12,894|
|Democratic||Andy Jorgensen Incumbent||57.6%||17,612|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 43 General Election (2010)|
|Evan Wynn (R)||10,450|
|Kim Hixson (D)||9,449|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 43 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Evan Wynn (R)||3,340||99.76%|
Wynn's major themes are summarized on his website: Wynn believes that the role of government in the lives of Wisconsin's citizens should be reduced. He says that "They are taxing too much. They are regulating too much. They are spending too much." 
In 2010, when Wynn first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $63,630 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Republican Party of Walworth County||$2,500|
|1st District Republican Party||$1,000|
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Republican Party of Rock County||$500|
|Friends & Neighbors of Robin Vos||$500|
|Northwestern Mutual Life||$500|
|Taxpayers for Suder||$500|
|Wisconsin Family Action PAC||$500|
|10 individual donors||$500 each|
Wynn is married and has one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Evan + Wynn + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Evan Wynn on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Wynn on Facebook
- Wynn on Twitter
- Wynn on YouTube
- Wynn's LinkedIn profile
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Rick Santorum for President, "Wisconsin Conservatives Rally Behind Rick Santorum," March 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Wynn campaign website - Issues
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Evan Wynn candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 43
| Succeeded by|
Andy Jorgensen (D)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |