Everett McLeod, Sr.
|Everett McLeod, Sr.|
|Maine House of Representatives District 11|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Director/Trustee, Lee Academy|
McLeod was Director/Trustee of Lee Academy. He previously served as Industrial Outside Sales Regional Sales Manager.
McLeod was a member of the Lincoln Lakes Regional Development Committee, Mattawamkeag Methodist Church, and the Lee Budget Committee.
Prior to his passing, he served on the following committees:
- Government Oversight (Ranking Minority Member)
- Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 11 (2010)|
|Everett McLeod, Sr. (R)||2,268||70%|
|Fern Cummings (D)||842||26%|
Everett McLeod, Sr. raised $2,170 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 11|
|Everett McLeod, Sr. (R)||3,486|
In 2008 Everett McLeod, Sr. collected $2,170 in donations.
His contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Everett McLeod, Sr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Morning Sentinel, "Rep. Everett McLeod, of Lee, dies at 68," December 22, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. McLeod
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on McLeod's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2009 contributors to Everett McLeod, Sr
|Maine House of Representatives District 11
| Succeeded by|
Beth Turner (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |