Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 27|
Drissman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Cut Government Spending
- Excerpt:"Not all government spending is good; in fact much of our tax dollars disappear in endless mismanaged bureaucratic programs. We need to fix this problem."
- Excerpt:"The government checkbook is no different than a private checkbook; when we spend more than we have we must pay a fine. For governments that fine can lead to cutting programs we rely on, for example: post office hours."
Low Millage Rates
- Excerpt:"The millage is a type of tax. The higher the millage the less appealing our county becomes to current residents as well as potential residents who want to live here but will move elsewhere where millage rates are more affordable."
Maintain AAA Bond Rating
- Excerpt:"By cutting wasteful spending we can balance our budget and keep our millage rates low. These actions will ensure our ability to maintain the excellence of AAA bond rating and attract new businesses as well as residents to help stabilize and grow our county in these tough economic times. "
Drissman ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 27. Drissman ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Ellen Lipton (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ellen Lipton Incumbent||75.6%||34,389|
Drissman and his wife Bracha have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ezra + Drissman + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |