February 8, 2011 ballot measures in Missouri
- 8 issues were voted on; 5 issues were approved.
- 6 of the 8 measures dealt with school issues, 5 of those sought to increase or renew local school taxes.
- The last 2 measures dealt with the implementation of a city bond and a hotel levy.
- See also: Boone County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Cass County, Missouri ballot measures
Lee's Summit School District Levy Increase (February 2011) (also in Jackson County)
- See also: Cole County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |