Florida's 12th congressional district elections, 2012
November 6, 2012
August 14, 2012
Dennis A. Ross
Candidates wishing to run must file by the signature filing deadline of May 7, 2012. The primary elections will be held on August 14, 2012.
Florida's 12th congressional district encompasses much of Polk County as well as parts of rural and suburban east Hillsborough County and a small piece of western Osceola County.
Note: The candidates listed below are not finalized until signature filing deadline on June 8. Until then, the district candidates are running in is subject to change because of the chaotic redistricting process in Florida this election season.
- No candidates have declared an intent to run yet.
Impact of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in Florida
- United States House of Representatives elections in Florida, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- United States Senate elections in Florida, 2012
- ↑ Cook Political Report "U.S. House-Florida" Accessed March 29, 2012
- ↑ Florida Department of Elections "Candidate List 2012" Accessed May 6, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Roll Call "Race Ratings: Florida Offers Democrats Chances at Pickups" Accessed February 28, 2012
- ↑ U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"