Florida 1912 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Provides for an extra circuit court judge in Duval County|
|Amendment 2||Education||Allows for bonds to be issued by special tax school districts, and for taxes to pay for those bonds|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1911-1912)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-5-12
- Unofficial Sample Ballot (in the The Kissimmee Valley Gazette, November 1, 1912)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |