Florida 1922 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved, one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Allows for the creation of School Districts and up to a 10 mill school tax in the district||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Allows for additional circuit court judges in circuits with a population over 75,000||
|Amendment 3||Gov't Salaries||Allows for monthly salary payments to state officers||
|Amendment 4||Redistricting||Provides for 38 senatorial districts and a system for representatives based on county population||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-22
- Sample Ballot (in The Evening Independent , November 6, 1922)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |