Florida 1992 ballot measures
Revision as of 16:05, 2 March 2011 by Bailey Ludlam
November 3, 1992 ballot in Florida.Two statewide ballot measures appeared on the
- Both measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Both were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 9||Term limits||Limits terms for the following offices: Representative, Senator, Lieutenant Governor, Florida Cabinet, and U.S. Senator and Representative|
|Amendment 10||Taxes||Limits homestead property valuations to a maximum of 3% annually|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida