For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida Amendment 3, Supermajority Vote Required to Approve a Constitutional Amendment (2006)
Proposed Amendment 3 increased the number of votes required to approve a proposed constitutional amendment from 50% + 1 to 60%.
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII|
Proposed Amendment #3's summary on the ballot said:
- Florida State Legislature
- HJR 1723 (2005 session)
- Sponsor: Judiciary Committee
Donors to the campaign for the measure:
- Protect Our Constitution: $3,293,580
- Total: $3,293,580
- 2006 ballot measures
- Florida 2006 ballot measures
- Florida State Senate
- Florida House of Representatives
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Summary of text and election results
- Full text
- State of Florida booklet describing the 2006 constitutional amendments
- Vote Smart Florida description of proposed amendment
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |