Florida Educational Facility Bonds, Amendment 8 (1992)
- This amendment modified Article XII of the Florida Constitution to continue dedication of gross receipts taxes to fund construction of educational facilities for the state’s public education system.
|Florida Amendment 8 (1992)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to Section 9 of Article XII of the State Constitution to: (1) Continue indefinitely the current dedication of gross receipts taxes to fund construction of educational facilities for the state’s public education system. (2) Continue indefinitely the current dedication of some motor vehicle license taxes to fund construction of educational facilities for public schools and community colleges. (3) Remove interest and maturity restrictions on education bond refunding.||”|
- 1992 Florida General Election Sample Ballot (from Citrus County)
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1992 Amendments
- Florida ballot measure database
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |