For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida Homestead Exemption Tax, Amendment 3 (1986)
- This amendment sought to modify Articles VII and XII of the Florida Constitution to change the homestead tax exemption to $5,000, plus one-half of the assessed value over $5,000, with total up to $25,000.
|Florida Amendment 3 (1986)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Provides that the homestead tax exemption shall be changed from $25,000 to $5,000, plus one-half of the assessed value over $5,000, the total exemption not to exceed $25,000. ||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1986 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-86
- 1986 General Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-4-86"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |