Florida Limits on Government Revenue, Amendment 4 (1994)
- This amendment modified Article XI of the Florida Constitution to allow initiated constitutional amendments related to limiting the power of government to raise revenue to cover multiple subjects.
|Florida Amendment 4 (1994)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections
Text of measure
The ballot question was:
|“||This provision would expand the people's rights to initiate constitutional changes limiting the power of government to raise revenue by allowing amendments to cover multiple subjects. This provision is effective immediately after voter approval for amendments effective thereafter.||”|
- 1994 ballot measures
- Florida 1994 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Text and vote results
- Sponsorship information
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Florida
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1994 Amendments
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |