Fortuna Union High School District bond proposition, Measure D (November 2012)
Revision as of 05:28, 5 December 2012 by Polycal
November 6, 2012, ballot for voters in the Fortuna Union High School District in Humboldt County, where it was approved.
The measure authorized the school district to borrow $10 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- Final official results from the Humboldt County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure D: To modernize, construct and renovate outdated classrooms, restrooms and school facilities; repair or replace leaky roofs; increase student access to computers and modern technology; replace old heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems; improve energy efficiency; and make health and safety improvements; shall the Fortuna Union High School District issue $10,000,000 of bonds at legal interest rates, have an independent citizens' oversight committee and have NO money taken by the state or used for administrative salaries.|
- Fortuna High School District website
- List of November 6, 2012 local ballot measures in Humboldt County
- Measure D sample ballot (scroll to page 4)
- Eureka Times Standard, "School bonds, parcel tax measures on November ballot", July 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.