For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 138|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
DelMonte's professional experiences include chief of staff from Assemblymember Joseph Pillettere, New York State Assembly and staff aide for Assembly Majority Leader Paul Tokasz for the New York State Assembly.
DelMonte earned a B.A. from Buffalo State College and MA from State University of New York. She is married to Douglas Clarke, Jr.
DelMonte was defeated by John Accardo in the September 14 Democratic primary, but she secured the nomination of the Working Families Party. She was defeated by John Ceretto (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008 DelMonte won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 138, defeating opponent Paula Dahlke (R).
DelMonte raised $89,543 for her campaign while Dahlke raised $14,147.
|New York State Assembly, District 138 2008|
|Francine DelMonte (D)||28,887|
|Paula Dahlke (R)||17,343|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection,
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Francine DelMonte
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 138
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |