|New York State Assembly District 138|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
DelMonte's professional experiences include chief of staff from Assemblymember Joseph Pillettere, New York State Assembly and staff aide for Assembly Majority Leader Paul Tokasz for the New York State Assembly.
DelMonte earned a B.A. from Buffalo State College and MA from State University of New York. She is married to Douglas Clarke, Jr.
DelMonte was defeated by John Accardo in the September 14 Democratic primary, but she secured the nomination of the Working Families Party. She was defeated by John Ceretto (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, DelMonte won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 138, defeating opponent Paula Dahlke (R).
DelMonte raised $89,543 for her campaign while Dahlke raised $14,147.
|New York State Assembly, District 138 2008|
|Francine DelMonte (D)||28,887|
|Paula Dahlke (R)||17,343|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection,
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Francine DelMonte
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 138
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |