|New Hampshire House of Representatives Belknap 1|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Wendelboe's professional experience also includes candidate for United States House of Representatives in 2002, board member of Country Republican Committee, auditor, real estate broker, auditor for New Hampshire, concert promotion and entertainment banking, and corporate retail manager.
Wendelboe attended Wesleyan College, earned her AA from Florida Junior College, and attended University of Northern Florida. She and her husband, Matthew, have two children; Jonathan and Christopher.
On November 4, 2008, Wendelboe ran unopposed for the Belknap District 1 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, receiving 1,131 votes, while 54 votes were cast for "others", presumably as write-ins.
Wendelboe raised $950 for her campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap District 1|
|Francine Wendelboe (R)||1,131|
In 2008 Francine Wendelboe collected $950 in donations. 
Her three largest contributors in 2008 were:
|New Hampshire Independent Pharmacy Association||$200|
|New Hampshire Medical Society||$200|
|New Hampshire Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons||$200|
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. Fran Wendelboe
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Wendelboe
- New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Wendelboe's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Francine Wendelboe
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 1
| Succeeded by|