For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly, District 39|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moya has been appointed to the following committees:
- Agriculture Committee, New York State Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York State Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Moya defeated Hiram Monserrate in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Humberto Suarezmotta (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, Moya ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 29 2010|
|Francisco Moya (D)||7,846|
In 2010, Moya raised a total of $236,948 in campaign contributions.
His four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|New York State Correctional Officers||$7,600|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$7,600|
|NY Hotel & Motel Trades Council Cmte||$7,600|
|Mason Tenders District Council of Greater New York||$6,000|
|New York Assembly - District 39
| Succeeded by|