|New Jersey State Senate, District 32|
Torres works in the real estate industry.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Torres ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 32. Torress was defeated by Nicholas J. Sacco in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate District 32 Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Nicholas Sacco Incumbent||88.5%||10,169|
Jimenez was a candidate for the 2011 Democratic Party nomination for District 32 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Jimenez was defeated by incumbent Vincent Prieto and Angelica Jimenez in the June 7 primary. Prieto and Jimenez were running bracketed together.
Torres currently resides in Guttenberg, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Francisco+ Torres+ New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- NJ.com, "Upstart trying to topple Hudson County state Sen. Nicholas Sacco," April 14, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Unofficial primary results
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |