|Illinois House of Representatives District 45|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Northern Illinois University, 1990|
|J.D.||The John Marshall Law School, 1993|
Coladipietro is a Managing Partner with the Law Firm of Amari and Locallo.
He served as Coordinator for Bloomingdale Township of the DuPage Republican Party in 2005, and for Bush/Cheney in 2004.
He is a member of the Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, DuPage County Area Project Board of Directors, Glen Oaks Hospital Foundation Board of Directors, Illinois State Bar Association, Italian-American Political Coalition Board of Directors, Executive Committee/Board of Directors of the John Marshall Law School Alumni Association, and President/Executive Committee/Scholarship Committee with the Justinians Society of Lawyers.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Coladipietro served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Coladipietro served on the following committees:
- Business Occupational Licenses
- Financial Institutions
- Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness
- International Trade & Commerce
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Public Utilities
Coladipietro did not seek re-election in 2012.
Coladipietro won re-election to the 45th District seat against Democrat JoAnn Franzen. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45 (2010)|
|Franco Coladipietro (R)||16,872||63.38%|
|JoAnn Franzen (D)||9,750||36.62%|
On November 4, 2008, Republican Franco Coladipietro won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 45 receiving 20,371 votes, ahead of Republican Democrat Jim Hagerty who received 18,497 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45 (2008)|
|Franco Coladipietro (R)||20,371|
|James Buiter (D)||18,497|
On November 7, 2006, Republican Franco Coladipietro won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives District 45 receiving 14,532 votes ahead of Democrat Rob Bisceglie who received 10,898 votes.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45 (2006)|
|Franco Coladipietro (D)||14,532a|
|Rob Bisceglie (R)||10,898|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Coladipietro collected $87,209 in campaign contributions. The largest contributors are listed below:
|Illinois House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Franco Coladipietro's campaign in 2010|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$6,000|
|Bloomingdale Township Republicans Party||$5,200|
|Illinois Education Association||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$87,209|
In 2008, Coladipietro collected $144,969 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Law Offices of Amari & Locallo||$6,000|
|Salernos Rosedale Chapels Inc.||$3,500|
|Antonio M. Romanucci||$2,000|
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Coladipietro received a score of 62.50 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of C- according to the IOP’s grading scale. His score was tied for the 34th highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Franco + Coladipietro + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Franco Coladipietro's Official Website
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Franco Coladipietro (R) 45th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Coladipietro's facebook
- Coladipietro's twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Coladipietro
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Illinois Endorsements," March 15, 2012
- The State Journal Register, "State legislature headed for unusual turnover," November 20, 2011
- Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006
- Follow the money - Illinois House 2010 donors
- Coladipietro Campaign Donors
- Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
|Illinois House of Representatives District 45
| Succeeded by|
Dennis Reboletti (R)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |