Frank Conaway, Jr.
|Frank Conaway, Jr.|
|Maryland House of Delegates District 40|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Sojourner-Douglass College, 1999|
|Birthday||January 4, 1963|
|Place of birth||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Profession||Chauffeur, Municipal Post Office, City of Baltimore|
Conaway's professional experience includes working as a Chauffeur for the Municipal Post Office, City of Baltimore, Sales Consultant, Associate Director of Sales for New England Tractor Trailer Training School, Sales Representative/Assistant Manager of National Training Systems School, and Owner of F-Dreams, Incorporated.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Conaway served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Estates and Trusts
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Conaway served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Estates and Trusts
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Antonio Hayes and incumbents Frank M. Conaway, Jr. and Barbara A. Robinson defeated incumbent Shawn Z. Tarrant, Douglas R. Barry, Marvin "Doc" Cheatham, Quianna M. Cooke, Rob "Bobby" LaPin, Bill Marker and Timothy Mercer in the Democratic primary and are unopposed in the general election. Tarrant re-entered the race as a write-in candidate.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 40 General Election (2010)|
|Frank Conaway, Jr. (D)||19,028|
|Barbara Robinson (D)||15,988|
|Shawn Tarrant (D)||15,378|
Frank Conaway, Jr. raised $7,600 for his campaign.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 40|
|Frank Conaway, Jr. (D)||16,432||32.4%|
|Barbara Robinson (D)||16,032||31.6%|
|Shawn Tarrant (D)||13,921||27.5%|
|Jan Danforth (G)||4,135||8.2%|
In 2010, a year in which Conaway was up for re-election, he collected $14,885 in donations.
In 2006, Frank Conaway, Jr. collected $7,600 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Katz Insurance Group||$500|
Conaway is a member of the Prince Hall Masons and the Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Frank + Conaway + Maryland + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House Committees
- Maryland Joint Committees
- Maryland House of Delegates District 40
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. Frank Conaway, Jr.
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for House of Delegates," accessed March 24, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Conaway's 2006 campaign contributions," accessed March 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Maryland 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 24, 2014
- Follow the Money, Frank Conaway, Jr.," accessed March 25, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Conaway's Biography," accessed March 25, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |