|Michigan House of Representatives District 107|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||Grand Valley State University|
|Profession||Business Manager, Construction Company|
Foster is the business manager for his family's third generation construction company.
Foster graduated from Grand Valley State University's Seidman College of Business where he earned his B.B.A. in Finance.
Foster's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Lowered unemployment and increased available jobs"
- Excerpt:"Eliminated obsolete and over-burdensome regulations"
- Excerpt:"Eliminated the job-killing Michigan Business Tax"
- Excerpt:"Expanded educational opportunities for K-12 students"
- Excerpt:"Balanced by the budget by June 1st, two years in a row"
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Foster has been appointed to these committees:
Foster was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election is November 6.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 107 General election (2010)|
|Frank Foster (R)||19,337|
|Richard Timmer (D)||11,350|
In 2010, Foster raised $116,400 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Michigan Farm Bureau||$5,000|
|Republican Victory Cmte||$4,000|
|Michigan Association Of Realtors||$3,000|
|Wayne Schmidt Leadership Fund||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Frank + Foster + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Strategic Fund would have broader authority under House, Senate bills - The Saginaw News
- Michigan Democrats Join Call for Corporate Welfare Scrutiny - Budget & Tax News
- Pressure Mounting For MEDC Transparency - Michigan Capitol Confidential
- Bill Would Allow Automatic Pay Increases For Public Safety Employees - Michigan Capitol Confidential
- Tom Drake: Cullman's living legend - Cullman Times Online
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Frank Foster received a 69% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ "fosterforhouse," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Mitt Romney Campaign Website "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Michigan Speaker of The House Jase Bolger and Additional Members of The Michigan Legislature," September 19, 2011
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Michigan Votes, "Tea Party Scorecard Jan 2011-Mar 2012," accessed June 25, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |