For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|High school||Van Buren High School|
|Other||Ouachita Baptist University|
|Service/branch||Navy, journalist 2nd class|
|Years of service||1968-1972|
- See also: Arkansas gubernatorial election, 2014
Gilbert ran for election to the office of Governor of Arkansas. He announced his intentions on October 15, 2013 stating “I want to help the Libertarian Party make changes for the better. I have been scouring the state of Arkansas looking for like-minded, Libertarian-leaning folks who are as tired as I am of the mess we are in politically.” Gibert was nominated by delegates at the Arkansas Libertarian Party's annual convention, held on February 22, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Gilbert ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas State Senate District 13. Gilbert ran unopposed in the May 22 Libertarian primary, and faced District 27 incumbent Democrat Mike Fletcher and Republican Alan Clark in the general election on November 6, 2012. Gilbert was defeated by incumbent Fletcher in the general eleciton.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Fletcher Incumbent||44.2%||13,288|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Frank + Gilbert + Arkansas + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Times Record, Election 2014: Libertarian Frank Gilbert Announces Bid For Arkansas Governor, October 17, 2013
- thv11.com, "Libertarian Party holds annual state convention," February 22, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," retrieved July 3, 2012
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|