For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 55|
|1982 - 2010|
In January 2009 he announced he would not be seeking re-election.
Delegate Hargrove announces his retirement
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Virginia House (Vice Chair)
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Rules Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance
- Subcommittee on Constitutional
- HB 1754 Unlawful use of filling, etc. in containers; Class 3 misdemeanor to evacuate liquid petroleum gas.
- HB 1755 Death penalty; abolished for all Class 1 felonies committed on or after July 1, 2009.
- HB 1756 Workers' compensation insurance; written agreement approved by State Corporation Commission.
The top 5 donors to Hargrove's 2007 campaign were mostly from the financial industry:
- 1. Dominion $2,750
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $2,316
- 3. Richmond Realtors Assoc $2,000
- 4. Insurance & Financial Advisors of VA $2,000
- 5. Genworth Financial $2,000
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Hargrove
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003 ,2001, 1999
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |