Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Sam Singh was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Frank Lambert defeated George Nastas III in the Republican primary. Singh defeated Lambert in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 69 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Sam Singh Incumbent||67.8%||18,476|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 69 Republican Primary, 2014|
|George Nastas III||35.1%||1,155|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 69 Republican Primary, 2012|
Lambert was a Republican candidate for District 69 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Lambert was defeated by Susan McGillicuddy in the Republican primary on August 3, 2010.
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Profile from Follow the Money
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |