|New York State Assembly District 100|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Skartados' professional experiences include teaching environmental studies and American History for the New York Military Academy; chair of the health department for New York Military Academy; and as an intern for the Center Against Apartheid for the United Nations.
Skartados earneed his BA in political science from the State University of New York at New Paltz and a MA in international studies from State Universty of California at Sacramento.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Skartados ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary.
On November 4, 2008 Skartados won election to the New York State Assembly, District 100, defeating opponent Tom Kirwan (R).
Skartados raised $6,965 for his campaign while Kirwan raised $31,910.
|New York State Assembly, District 100 2008|
|Frank Skartados (D)||22,501|
|Tom Kirwan (R)||21,605|
In the 2008 election, Skartados raised a total of $6,965.
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Skartados, Frank K||$3,260|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Frank Skartados
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Skartados
- Midhudson news "Kirwan up by a dozen votes," January 21, 2011
- New York Daily News "New York needs a single standard, not three, for deciding razor-close elections," January 30, 2011
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|New York Assembly - District 100
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |