Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 92|
Wood ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 92. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 84 incumbent Ross C. Paustian (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ross C. Paustian Incumbent||47.6%||7,626|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frank + Wood + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2013 Processor of the Year: For ConAgra Foods, Manufacturing Is a Core ... - Food Processing
- Today in History, Nov. 29 - Waterbury Republican American
- Today in History - Washington Post
- Caroline B. Howard - Escanaba Daily Press
- A day in the life of - CNN
- The Musical Architecture of Michael Daugherty - San Francisco Classical Voice
- True to form: Home pays homage to architectural hero, inflused with quieet comfort - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier
- News of Record - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Sheldon Adelson's Republican Roulette: Can Online Gambling Be Banned? - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Frank Wood on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |