For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 33|
|2007 - January 10, 2013|
|Per diem||$136/per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
Allen is a contractor and photographer. He is a member of the Post Prison Transfer Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Allen served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Peer Review
- Subcommittee on Personnel
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions
- Subcommittee on Insurance
- Subcommittee on Utilities
- Subcommittee on Health Services
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Allen served on these committees:
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Legislative Facilities Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- House Management Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- House Rules Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Labor and Environment
- Subcommittee on Special Language
- Subcommittee on Utilities (Vice Chair)
Allen's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1598 - "AN ACT TO PROTECT CHILDREN IN ARKANSAS FROM SECONDHAND SMOKE."
- HB 1796 - "AN ACT TO CREATE THE ARKANSAS ALTERNATIVE ENERGY COMMISSION."
- HB 2160 - "THE ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S IMITATION FIREARMS ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
- See also: Arkansas State Senate elections, 2012
|Arkansas State Senate District 31 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 33 General Election (2010)|
|Fred Allen (D)||5,375|
|Conrad Harvin (G)||776|
Allen raised $34,006 for his campaign, while Harvin raised $240.
|Arkansas State House, District 33 (2008)|
|Fred Allen (D)||8,561|
|Conrad Harvin (Green)||1,027|
|Arkansas House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Fred Allen's campaign in 2010|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Health Care Association||$2,000|
|Carson & Assoc||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$38,675|
Below are Allen's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|McDaniel Leadership PAC||$2,000|
|Arkansas State Farm Insurance||$1,000|
|Auro Industries Inc||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Fred + Allen + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Fred Allen
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Fred Allen on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Allen
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas State Primary Election, May 22, 2012," accessed July 11, 2012
- Primary results
- Arkansas Matters, General election results
- 2008 general election results, Arkansas
- Arkansas House spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arkansas House District 33
| Succeeded by|
Warwick Sabin (D)
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|