For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 35|
|High school||Charleston High School, 1956|
|Date of birth||02/26/1938|
|Place of birth||Whitesville, WV|
Joseph is currently employed as building manager for UKVEC. He is a former owner of a retail store, and other local businesses.
Joseph ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 35. Joseph advanced past the May 8 primary election and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Joseph was defeated as one of fourteen candidates running for the seven positions in District 30 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. He was opposed in the general election by Republican candidates Michael Scott Hall, Brian F. Hicks, Daniel "Rick" Barnett, Eric Nelson, Jim Strawn, and Steve Sweeney; Democrat incumbents Bonnie Brown, Nancy Guthrie, Barbara Hatfield, Mark Hunt, Douglas Skaff, Jr., Sharon Spencer, and Danny Wells. Only the top seven vote-getters were elected. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Fred + Joseph + West Virginia + House of Delegates"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Fred Joseph on Facebook
- Joseph's campaign website - About Me
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State - 2012 Candidate Listing By Office
- 2012 West Virginia Primary Election Official Results
- Official WV primary election results
- Official Primary Results SOS
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |