Frederick County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- County board members' contact information is posted.
- Contact information for county administrative officials is posted on the individual departments' web pages.
- County taxes can be paid online.
- While the website provides an archive of county board meeting agendas and resolutions going back to 1933, no county board meeting minutes are posted.
- Current bid requests are posted, but no listing of awarded contracts is available.
- A FOIA request form and a FOIA request response policy are posted, but there is no record of the county's FOIA compliance is available.
- There is no information regarding any relations with lobbying associations the county might have. But the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Frederick County Website
- Winchester-Frederick County Circuit Court Clerks
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Winchester-Frederick County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Frederick County on e-Reference
- Frederick County on US Census
- Frederick County board of supervisors contact
- Frederick County budgets
- Frederick County financial reports
- Frederick County permit inquiry
- Frederick Count schedule building inspection
- Frederick County treasurer
- Frederick County board meeting documents archive
- Frederick County current solicitations
- Frederick County FOIA request form
- Frederick County FOIA request response policy
- Virginia Association of Counties members
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |