Freehold Regional High School District, New Jersey
Revision as of 11:51, 5 December 2013 by AlexanderS
|Transparency grading process|
- Budget, including revenue information, is posted.
- Board of Education members are listed but contact information is not provided.
- Current and archived board meeting dates, minutes, and agendas are posted.
- Criminal background check requirements noted in the application procedures.
- Audit reports are posted.
- A link is provided to the school's assessment results on the New Jersey Department of Education website.
- Bidding opportunities are posted but active contracts and union contracts are not posted.
- Administrators are listed for each department, but contact information is not provided, including the Superintendent.
- Public records information is not provided.
- Local tax information is not provided.
Freehold Regional High School District published its annual budget on their district website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
- Board of Education
- Application Procedures
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- New Jersey School Report Card
- Bid and Proposal Opportunities
- Office of the Superintendent
- Freehold Regional High School District, "Freehold Regional High School District FISCAL YEAR: 2011-12," accessed December 5, 2013