Revision as of 17:16, 7 April 2014 by JoelW
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 1|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
Martin's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Unemployment and the Economy
- Excerpt: "Congress needs to focus their attention on cutting frivolous spending, cutting taxes, and reduce regulation in order to advance our economy."
- Excerpt: "I will do everything in my power to get rid of ObamaCare. I believe federal mandates are unconstitutional and fundamentally wrong. "
- Government Spending and Deficit
- Excerpt: "President Obama took office January 20th, 2009. Since that date, the amount of federal spending under his watch has risen $4.939 trillion. "
- National Security
- Excerpt: "In an ever changing world, the responsibility to provide for security our country, our families and our homes is a fundamental role of the Congress."
- Excerpt: "America’s corporate tax rate is the highest in the world. We are rapidly pushing many major corporations overseas simply due to the corporate tax rate being higher than socialist welfare states like France and Sweden."
|Gaither Martin (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$0||$101,025||$(14,999.05)||$86,025.95|
|Pre-Primary||August 16, 2012||$86,025.95||$7,425||$(65,593.52)||$27,857.43|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gaither + Martin + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona's 1st Congressional District
- Arizona's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Gaither Martin's Summary Report,," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Gaither Martin July Quarterly,," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Gaither Martin Pre-Primary,," accessed August 23, 2012