Gallup-McKinley County Schools, New Mexico
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of New Mexico school district websites
- School board members are listed with contact information. Meeting schedule is posted.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Recent contract awards and solicitations are posted.
- Budget is not published.
- Does not provide information on taxes, rules governing contracts, meeting minutes/agendas, audits, background checks, and academic performance.
- No information is given on how to make public records requests.
The School Board is made up of five elected members:
The last collective bargaining agreement with the teacher's unions expired on June 30, 2011. A copy of the contract can be found here.
Raymond Arsenault is the Superintendent.
|Raymond R Arsenault||Superintendent|
|Kim Brown||Business Services|
|Theresa Mariano||Personnel Services|
|Leonard Haskie||Support Services|
|Max Perez||Learning Services|
Gallup-McKinley County Schools published its annual budget on their district website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
The 2010-2011 district report card for Gallup-McKinley can be found here. The 2010-2011 graduation rate in the district was 55.3%. The district has not made Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) in the past two years which makes them a district designated Corrective Action 2.
Out of all students, 69.66% were not proficient in math and 58.28% were not proficient in reading.
- Gallup-McKinley County Schools official site
- School Tree - district profile
- Great Schools - district profile
- School Matters - district profile
- Gallup Chamber of Commerce
- Gallup on School Digger
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |