|New Jersey State Senate, District 7|
|Delran Township Council|
Catrambone has worked as a business owner and online retailer. He is currently the vice president of a Aklero Risk Analytics, Inc. Catrambone also serves as a councilman in Delran Township.
In an interview with the Burlington County Times, Catrambone discussed his top priorities:
- Increase access to lawmakers and transparency within state government through websites and social media.
- Excerpt: "“I started going to meetings in 1998 because I wanted to know what was going on in my community. At one point, I realized there was no township website. If I missed a meeting, I had to buy the minutes for 25 cents a page. I remember thinking, ‘This is something that’s not right,’ so I started my own community website and posted (meeting minutes) online."
- Bring a local government perspective to the Legislature and scrutinize government spending.
- Excerpt: “I spend (tax money) like it’s my money, because it really is. It’s my money and my neighbors’ money, too. And as a small-business owner, I know money comes in ebbs and flows. When things are tight, you can’t spend. That’s how I approach things."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Catrambone ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 7. Catrambone ran unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Diane Allen (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 7 General Election, 2013|
|Republican||Diane Allen Incumbent||60.4%||38,350|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- The Burlington County Democratic Committee.
Catrambone and his wife, Julie, have three children and two grandchildren. They currently reside in Delran, New Jersey. Catrambone is a member of the Knights of Columbus and active with the Delran Historical Society.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Catrambone + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delran Democratic Committee page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook campaign page
- Twitter campaign page
- LinkedIn page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," Accessed April 15, 2013
- Delran Democratic Committee, Accessed May 17, 2013
- http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/burlington_county_times_news/underdog-democrat-hopes-to-unseat-allen-in-th-district/article_4b92d9be-96cf-528f-807d-680e81f9dc20.html phillyBurbs.com, "Underdog Democrat hopes to unseat Allen in 7th District," March 21, 2013]
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," Accessed September 3, 2013