|New Jersey General Assembly District 24|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Prior to his election to the Assembly, Chiusano served on the Sussex County Board of Freeholders from 2003-2008 and as mayor of the Frankford Township Committee from 2001-2003. 
Assemblyman Chiusano speaking on taxes and the judiciary
- A158 Prohibits elected officials and public employees from enrolling for health benefits with more than one public entity; provides civil action for treble expenses by public entity providing additional coverage.
- A669 Prohibits use of public funds for embryonic stem cell research.
- A1691 "Transparency in Government Act;" provides for establishment of State public finance website.
- A1692 Prohibits certain candidates from receiving public financing for campaigns.
Below are Chiusano's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Bricklayers Administrative District Council of NJ||$2,600|
|NJ Bankers Assoc||$2,500|
|Athenia Mason Supply||$2,000|
Chiusano is running for re-election in 2011. He is bracketed with incumbent Alison McHose in the Republican Primary on June 7. The top-two vote getters will advance to the general election on November 8, 2011.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Fourth Legislative District (2009)|
|Alison Littell McHose (R)||50,973|
|Gary R. Chiusano (R)||47,741|
|Frederick J. Katz, Jr. (D)||17,781|
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Gary Chiusano
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- NJ 24th legislative district - Assm. Chiusano
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman Chiusano
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
|New Jersey General Assembly District 24
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |