|New York State Assembly District 123|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner/Chief Operating Officer, Brew-Finch Funeral Homes|
Finch is the owner and chief operating officer of Brew-Finch Funeral Homes.
Finch attended Cayuga Community College; earned a degree from Simmons School of Mortuary Science in Syracuse, New York; and a BS in public administration and political theory from the State University of New York Empire State College. He and his wife, Marcia, have two children; Amy and Gregory.
On November 4, 2008 Finch won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 123, defeating opponent Barbara King (D).
Finch raised $92,717 for his campaign while King raised $8,786.
|New York State Assembly, District 123 2008|
|Gary Finch (R)||29,456|
|Barbara King (D)||15,940|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Gary Finch
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 123
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |