|New York State Assembly District 123|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner/Chief Operating Officer, Brew-Finch Funeral Homes|
Finch is the owner and chief operating officer of Brew-Finch Funeral Homes.
Finch attended Cayuga Community College; earned a degree from Simmons School of Mortuary Science in Syracuse, New York; and a BS in public administration and political theory from the State University of New York Empire State College. He and his wife, Marcia, have two children; Amy and Gregory.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Finch ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
On November 4, 2008 Finch won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 123, defeating opponent Barbara King (D).
Finch raised $92,717 for his campaign while King raised $8,786.
|New York State Assembly, District 123 2008|
|Gary Finch (R)||29,456|
|Barbara King (D)||15,940|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Gary Finch
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 123
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |