For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. Senate, Michigan|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army Reserve|
|Profession||President, American Family Association of Michigan|
Glenn graduated from Lenoir-Rhyne University. He was an intern for Jesse Helms and James Broyhill before he enlisted in the U.S. Army Reserves. He has served as the Executive Director of the Idaho Freedom to Work Committee and was elected as a county commissioner of Ada County in Idaho for two terms. He was the President of "School Choice YES!," a ballot campaign committee supported by the Mackinac Center for Public Policy. He currently serves as the President of the American Family Association in Michigan.
|Gary Glenn (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$21,215.28||$46,693.83||$(46,470.43)||$21,438.68|
|July Quarterly||June 30, 2012||$21,438.68||$42,082.69||$(52,555.62)||$10,965.75|
Glenn has been married to his wife, Annette, for 28 years. They have five children and one grandchild.
- Gary Glenn "About" May 30, 2012
- The Grand Rapids Press "U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow beats Republican Pete Hoekstra by 10 points, says Dem-sponsored poll," Accessed January 5, 2012
- Associated Press primary results
- Federal Election Commission, "Gary Glenn Summary Report," Accessed August 1, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Gary Glenn April Quarterly," Accessed August 1, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Gary Glenn July Quarterly," Accessed August 1, 2012
- Official Campaign Site "About Gary Glenn," Accessed February 11, 2012