Gary Jackson (Mississippi)
|Mississippi State Senate District 15|
|2004 - Present|
|January 10, 2012|
|Years in position||11|
|Base salary||$10,000 per year|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Date of birth||09/11/1950|
|Place of birth||Starkville, MS|
Jackson joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2004. He has served in that position since, representing the 15th district.
Jackson is a Residential Appraiser and Pastor.
Jackson attended both East Mississippi Community College and Mississippi State University.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Jackson has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Oil, Gas and Other Minerals Committee, Mississippi Senate
- PEER Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2007
Gary Jackson raised $9,050 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 15|
|Gary Jackson (R)||13,551||100%|
In 2011, Jackson received $38,550 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Mississippi State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gary Jackson (Mississippi)'s campaign in 2011|
|Stogner, Jerry D||$2,000|
|Mississippi Consumer Finance Association||$2,000|
|Advance America Cash Advance||$1,500|
|Mississippi Coalition For Progress||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$38,550|
|Total Votes received in 2011||15,205|
|Cost of each vote received||$2.54|
In 2009 Gary Jackson collected $18,100 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Deweese Title Loan LLC||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gary + Jackson + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Jackson has a wife, Dianne.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 117
Jackson, MS 39215
403 South Depot Street
Kilmichael, MS 39747
Phone: 662-262-9273 662-262-9273 662-262-9273 (Home)
- Mississippi Senate Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
|Mississippi State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|