|Mississippi State Senate District 15|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jackson attended both East Mississippi Community College and Mississippi State University.
Jackson is a Residential Appraiser and Pastor.
Jackson joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2004. He has served in that position since, representing the 15th district.
- Agriculture Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Oil, Gas and Other Minerals Committee, Mississippi Senate
- PEER Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
In 2009 Gary Jackson collected $18,100 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Deweese Title Loan LLC||$1,000|
Jackson has a wife, Dianne.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 117
Jackson, MS 39215
403 South Depot Street
Kilmichael, MS 39747
Phone: 662-262-9273 (Home)
- Mississippi Senate Page
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
|Mississippi State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found