Gary Jackson (Mississippi)
|Mississippi State Senate District 15|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jackson joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2004. He has served in that position since, representing the 15th district.
Jackson is a Residential Appraiser and Pastor.
Jackson attended both East Mississippi Community College and Mississippi State University.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Jackson has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Oil, Gas and Other Minerals Committee, Mississippi Senate
- PEER Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Jackson is running for re-election to the Mississippi Senate District 15. He is running unopposed in the primary on August 2, 2011. No candidates are running in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
Gary Jackson raised $9,050 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 15|
|Gary Jackson (R)||13,551||100%|
In 2009 Gary Jackson collected $18,100 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Deweese Title Loan LLC||$1,000|
Jackson has a wife, Dianne.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 117
Jackson, MS 39215
403 South Depot Street
Kilmichael, MS 39747
Phone: 662-262-9273 662-262-9273 662-262-9273 (Home)
- Mississippi Senate Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
|Mississippi State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|