Gary Johnson (New Mexico)
|President of the United States|
|Governor of New Mexico|
|January 1, 1995 – January 1, 2003|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1953|
|Place of birth||Minot, North Dakota|
Johnson ran for President of the United States in 2012.
|U.S. presidential election, 2012|
|Party||Candidate||Vote %||Votes||Electoral votes|
|Democratic||Barack Obama/Joe Biden Incumbent||51.3%||65,899,660||332|
|Republican||Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan||47.4%||60,932,152||206|
|Libertarian||Gary Johnson/Jim Gray||1%||1,275,804||0|
|Green||Jill Stein/Cheri Honkala||0.4%||469,501||0|
|Election Results Via: FEC official election results|
Other candidates that appeared on the ballot received less than 0.1% of the vote. Those candidates included: Roseanne Barr, Rocky Anderson, Thomas Hoefling, Jerry Litzel, Jeff Boss, Merlin Miller, Randall Terry, Jill Reed, Richard Duncan, Andre Barnett, Chuck Baldwin, Barbara Washer, Tom Stevens, Virgil Goode, Will Christensen, Stewart Alexander, James Harris, Jim Carlson, Sheila Tittle, Peta Lindsay, Gloria La Riva, Jerry White, Dean Morstad and Jack Fellure.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Gary Johnson's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Gary Johnson's Campaign Contributions|
Governor of New Mexico
|Total Raised by General Election Opponents||$2,565,379 (Democrat)|
|Top 5 contributors||Republican National State Elections Committee||$300,000|
|Sun Healthcare Group||$100,000|
|Form B1 4 Pages Missing||$56,254|
|Michael A. Grantham||$52,050|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gary + Johnson.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Gary Johnson on Twitter
- Gary Johnson on Google+
- Gary Johnson on Flickr
- Gary Johnson on YouTube
- Campaign contributions: 2000, 1998
- Denver Post, "Presidential hopeful Gary Johnson, Libertarian from New Mexico, attempts to woo voters," June 19, 2012
- The Cincinnati Herald, "Obama re-elected to historic second term," November 10, 2012
- FEC, "2012 Presidential Election Results," accessed June 24, 2013
- Follow the Money.org, "Home," accessed February 17, 2015