Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 1|
Kiehne is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 1st District. Kiehne is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
|Gary Kiehne (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0||$50,600||$(5,000)||$45,600|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$45,600||$217,073||$(51,999)||$210,673|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Kiehne + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kirkpatrick tops CD1 fundraising - TriValley Central
- Fundraising Boost for Rep. Kirkpatrick Despite Negative Ads - KNAU Arizona Public Radio
- The Skinny - Tucson Weekly
- Republicans Announce Fundraising Successes - Prescott eNews
- Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick leads foes in donations - Arizona Republic
- Brown enters GOP race for Congressional District 1 - Arizona Republic
- Candidates tout endorsements - Eastern Arizona Courier
- Both agree; Little difference between candidates at GOP debate - Eastern Arizona Courier
- The 2014 Congressional Air War Is Already Underway - Tucson Weekly
- Speaker of the House Andy Tobin Piles Up Endorsements in Campaign for CD-1 - Prescott eNews
- United States House of Representatives
- Arizona's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arizona's 1st Congressional District