Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate District 13|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Valparaiso University, 1981|
|Master's||Army War College, 2003|
|J.D.||Drake University Law School, 1984|
|Place of birth||Providence, RI|
Lambert is the owner and patent/trademark attorney at Lambert & Associates. He was a colonel in the United States Marine Corps.
Lambert earned his JD from Drake University Law School in 1984, his MS in strategic studies at Army War College in 2003, and his BS in chemistry/biology at Valpariso University in 1981.
In the 2011-12 legislative session, Lambert served on these committees:
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 13 General election (2010)|
|Bette Lasky (D)||5,204|
In 2010, a year in which Lambert ran for election, he collected $54,954 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gary Lambert's campaign in 2010|
|Friends Of Sharon Carson||$1,000|
|Free & Strong America Pac New Hampshire||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$54,954|
Lambert lists the following themes on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "My goal is to make Nashua the most attractive city in the state and New Hampshire the most attractive state in the nation to businesses and employees."
- Excerpt: "I firmly believe that every child deserves the best education possible, regardless of financial status, and, if elected, I will do everything in my power to see that the children of Nashua and this state get the finest quality public education they deserve."
- Excerpt: "As a business owner, I know how to balance a budget responsibly and find new and innovative ways to reduce spending. I am a patent attorney by profession – I deal with innovation each and every day. I will bring the same common sense approach and innovative mindset I use in my business and home to the state senate."
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will vote against new taxes and fees. I want to cut the out-of-control spending rather than increasing the financial burden on working families."
- Excerpt: "Because of my love of the outdoors, I am committed to keeping New Hampshire looking like New Hampshire and protecting our precious environmental resources. All of us are responsible for protecting our environment for our children and their children."
Lambert and his wife, Lori, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gary + Lambert + New + Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on ... - The Union Leader
- Congressional Candidate Gary Lambert Visits Salem - Patch.com
- Confident Republicans Gather at City Elks Lodge - Valley News
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for ... - The Union Leader
- Nashuan Silva backs Nashuan Lambert in race to take on Rep. Kuster - The Union Leader
- Welcome to the race, Rep. Garcia - Nashua Telegraph
- NH Rep. Garcia challenging Lambert for GOP 2nd District nomination - Nashua Telegraph
- Garcia to seek NH Congressional seat - Eagle-Tribune
- Senate Democrats in Obamacare Free Fall - Town Hall
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Gary Lambert's official campaign webiste
- Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
Bette Lasky (D)
|New Hampshire State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|
Bette Lasky (D)