Gary Moore, Sr.
|Gary Moore, Sr.|
|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 50|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Moore joined the Tennessee State House of Representatives in 2005. He has served in that position since, representing the 50th District.
Moore is a Fire Fighter/Captain/Emergency Medical Technician for the Nashville Fire Department.
Moore attended the Volunteer State Community College. He also attended the National Labor College.
- Calendar and Rules Committee, Tennessee House
- Charitable Gaming Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Consumer & Employee Affairs Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Employee Affairs
- Subcommittee on Election
Moore is running for re-election to the 50st District seat in 2010. He was unopposed in the August 5 primary. He faces Republican Dave Hall and independents Nina Ground and Dave Rosenberg in the general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Moore raised $47,450 for his campaign. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50 (2008)|
|Gary Moore (D)||18,345|
Moore is married and has two children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Gary Moore, Sr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Tennessee Votes profile
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |